First Five Fragments for Friday
This week’s writing prompts are tinged with domesticity.
1. Homecoming, frost warnings, pumpkins as house decor, and the smell of almond oil.
2. Homemade pizza on a Thursday night and friends who sleep over.
3. Donuts on a Friday morning that make it easier to get out the door.
4. The attractiveness of ignoring my phone – make that both phones – for the next four hours.
5. The smell of Magic Spray Sizing, the feel of a warm shirt against my shoulders, and the rustle of newly-pressed fabric.
And your fragments are…..?
If you have success with any of these prompts, chime in with a comment below. Happy last day of September.