First Five Fragments for Friday
1. Can a random nickname generator give me the alter ego I’ve been hoping for?
2. Why does reconnecting with an old high school friend send me so firmly back into the mindset of my teenage self as if I’ve done nothing remotely important over the past many, many years?
3. Does anyone eat the butter from the State Fair butter sculptures once the fair is done?
4. I put black-eyed susans on my father’s grave this week as if he could still see flowers, smell their fragrance, and run a finger across their petals.
5. There’s nothing like taking a walk in the morning and feeling like the air could be parted as if it were the Red Sea. Towel, please?
And your fragments are….?
Happy last Friday of summer vacation. If you haven’t taken a day off all summer, what are you waiting for??