First Five Fragments for Friday
This week’s poetry/prose launching pads are:
1. Priority is a stress-inducing word
2. Baseball offers itself for way too many metaphors
3. The three baby robins under our deck have eyebrows that rival Gandalf’s
4. Sneaking out to a late movie on a Thursday night was a surprisingly popular thing to do
5. Since my computer went in for repair yesterday and the server for the site I work with was overloaded yesterday afternoon, today will go smoothly. The end.
And your fragments are…..?