First Five Fragments for Friday
Another week, another round up of thoughts that might spark something….use them as you will.
1. No matter how old I get, Friday night is still a date night.
2. Those damn Japanese beetles better let go of my birch trees while there are still some leaves left.
3. Next week = house guests.
4. “Debt ceiling” is a term that never fails to make me think I’m going to hit my head when I stand up.
5. Hanging beetles traps is an ugly business when the beetles hit me in the head on their way to find the pheromone source.
And your fragments are….?
If you can’t write something this weekend, make sure it’s because you’re outside enjoying this last weekend of July.