First Five Fragments for Friday
Finally, a sunny morning that feels like summer….what a great thing to wake up to.
1. Sleeping later now means till 8 a.m. That’s what I get for owning dogs.
2. I remember not wanting to wake up because the dream I was having was soooo good. Sadly, I can’t remember what it was actually about.
3. It’s probably okay to just remember the feeling and not the actual event.
4. Yanking out errant plants that act like marauders in the garden is pretty good therapy since we can’t really do that with people.
5. When an 18-year-old kid without a conscience gets a lifetime prison sentence for murder, is that kid’s parent relieved that he’ll finally be contained?
And your fragments are….?
Off to read a newspaper. Drink coffee. That sort of thing.