First Five Fragments for Friday
Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
Five things to do in a coffeehouse:
2. Read a book on your e-reader that no one knows you are reading
3. Talk to someone you don’t know
4. Count the number of people (including yourself) with tattoos.
5. Look like you’re working when really all you wanted was a vanilla latte.
Bonus: Five things overheard this morning at Dunn Bros.
1. Do you need another minute?
3. Take care.
4. But if I do it on a daily basis…..it adds up.
5. Here, switch tables with me. I don’t need the outlet.
Extra bonus from the secret book reading: a story idea based on an incidental character, mentioned only once, then poof! Gone.
Happy vanilla-latte Friday, everyone.