First Five Fragments for Friday
Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
1. Minnesota spring weather and boomerangs – similarities?
2. What keeps you awake at night?
3. The last group discussion I was part of focused on wonder. My mind went in the direction of wonder as awe. The hostess went in the direction of wonder as questioning. Which way would you have gone?
4. The fowl version of happy hour on a patio: the mallards who have been hanging out on our next-door-neighbor’s roof.
5. Take off your watch for the weekend.