First Five Fragments for Friday
1. Among the places that stay with me: Pipestone.
2. It’s startling how many people who are a daily part of my life now were not part of it five years ago.
3. At a play last night that had signs warning of mature content and nudity before we went into the theater. Naturally, the nudity was limited to the top half of the female body.
4. After two weeks, I’m falling into a rhythm with my houseguests from the U.K. Which means, of course, that they’re ready to leave and I’ll drop them at the airport later this morning.
5. Plans for this weekend include silence.
And your fragments are….?
EVERY DAY POETS ANTHOLOGY NEWS I’m pleased to announce that The Best of Every Day Poets Two is now available in softcover or a hardcover gift edition. You need something new to read, right? Something to kick-start your own work? Something to order for someone else as a holiday gift? Check it out here.