First Five Fragments for Friday
1. Listened to morning sounds in the dark 15 minutes before the alarm went off and thought how lucky we are to be able to sleep with the windows open and feel safe.
2. Forgot to write anything down before I began vacuuming today. Houseguests arrive from England at about 3:30 this afternoon.
3. Stood at St. Anthony Falls yesterday, watched water rush, while my friend Luann commented how nice it is to be able to just enjoy something simple together. I like simple.
4. What title would you give to the collection of your 10 most recent creations?
5. What do you do every day for others that is about love rather than duty or responsibility?
And your fragments are….?
Happy Friday. Invite someone over to stay for a while.