First Five Fragments for Friday
1. Such huge impact rests in such tiny words: Love. Hate. Die. Stay. Goodbye.
2. The robin who built the nest beneath our deck has returned. She rockets out from the nest each time we approach and we duck, then apologize.
3. I simply cannot bring myself to brush my dogs’ teeth. Do wolves brush their teeth? I think not.
4. Our crabapple, in full-bloom, is full of pollen-punchy little bees that make the air vibrate with their collective buzz.
5. Will I be able to be quiet when I tour my alma mater with my college-bound daughter on Monday? I am honored that she wants me to go with her on the tour.
And your fragments are….?
If you are inspired to write short forms of poetry, perhaps you’d like to consider this CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: