First Five Fragments for Friday
1. When you wake up to a sunny morning that completely clouds over and snows an hour later, you know you are looking at a metaphor for how to adjust your dance steps. Are you following or leading?
2. What have you done lately that you aren’t all that proud of?
3. Some dogs bark. Some dogs sleep on the bed. Some dogs steal your socks. And some dogs eat an entire leg from a pair of pantyhose and then you have to induce vomiting.
4. Who has actively disowned their childhood nickname and reclaimed the name on their birth certificate? Besides me, I mean.
5. If you could carry a gun anywhere and shoot anyone, would you?
And your fragments are….?
Photo fragment bonus:
If you like these fragments consider checking out the fragments at Life on the Periphery by fellow poet Constance Brewer.