First Five Fragments for Friday
1. The thing about planning an arts event is that it takes on its own life immediately so all you can do is hold on to your hat.
2. I don’t wear hats. Need handles.
3. A loving partner is one who walks the dogs on cold winter mornings through slush, snow, ice, and garbage trucks that sneak up from behind.
4. I have never wanted to travel to Brazil.
5. I’m too old to worry about stage fright, so why doesn’t it go away already?
And your fragments are…..?
Welcome to March.