First Five Fragments for Friday
1. I’m quite sure the phrase, “The hardest job you’ll ever love,” had to come from someone who was a parent.
2. When someone decorates a room in your house with hearts they cut out themselves, leave the decorations up as long as possible.
3. What is it that pushes you over the edge?
4. Some days, the best thing to do is make meatloaf mixed with my bare hands.
5. It’s really hard to change your dance steps if the person you dance with decides to stand still.
And your fragments are….?
Happy Friday. You can relax now that the Valentine’s Day pressure has passed.