First Five Fragments for Friday
1. I’m an anti-Black Friday kind of girl.
2. Thick lustrous warm fudge on an old wooden spoon and everyone in the kitchen together.
3. The way cranberries pop and spit as they simmer with sugar water in a saucepan.
4. I-94 from eastern Minnesota all the way across Wisconsin, through farm land, over rivers, beside stands of naked deciduous trees, and the way radio stations fade in and out.
5. Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, the town no one from somewhere else can pronounce, and how it hugs two small lakes in its arms.
And your post-Thanksgiving Day fragments are….?
Enjoy the long weekend.