First Five Fragments for Friday
1. 7 a.m. Zen: morning cold, crows aloft, perfect half moon, silence, breath.
2. The table cloth, still rumpled from last night’s dinner, holds tortilla crumbs, a dribble of salsa, three shreds of cheese, and echoes of conversation that linger beside my morning coffee.
3. Facebook feuds – it’s not Facebook’s fault some humans can’t get along and will use all available tools to prove it.
4. A girl who falls asleep without letting go of her boyfriend’s hand during the drive home.
5. We need more out-of-season Santas.
And your fragments are….?
Happy Friday writing.