First Five Fragments for Friday
This week’s writing prompts could be an exercise in light versus dark.
1. Rain after midnight is one of my favorite sounds at one of my favorites times.
2. There should be an underage Zombie Pub(less) Crawl….oh, wait, that would be Halloween. Sort of.
3. When a fifteen-year-old kid gets arrested for making bomb threats, do that kid’s parents wonder if their own house is wired to blow?
4. Photo fragment from yesterday: October light. What words capture it?
5. Photo fragment from yesterday: this is what it is to be in the moment.
And your fragments are…..?
Bonus fragment – Lake Superior sunset/moonrise at the end of summer. Just because. Happy Friday.