First Five Fragments for Friday – Halloween Edition
Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
Five things that spook me:
1. Driving through mountains in the dark
2. That odd color of the clouds right before a tornado hits
3. Large vehicles that tailgate when there’s nowhere else for me to go
4. When my dogs bark ferociously, their faces at the window, but I can see nothing out there
5. Feeling a spider web brush my face, but being unable to find the spider
What, in your everyday life, spooks you? If you took that thing to an extreme as a writer/artist, could you have fun with it or would it be too scary to think about?
Happy almost-Halloween, everyone.
And for your Halloween pleasure, here is what I consider the best Halloween carved pumpkin gallery ever : Villafane Studios: Gallery. Enjoy.